Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Last Days of Freedom Giveaway Hop!



Bloggers! 
Well for this Giveaway 
I seriously did not know what to give away this time 
so...
This time it's your choice! 
:)

* Happy Dance *
AND
 * GO CRAZY! *

So your choice would have to be one of these 2!

One of My Bookmarks!




or

This swag!

 (THEY ARE BOTH SIGNED BY AUTHOR)

or...

* Or what! *

Nothing Thats it!


Ill give away a book next time...
I PROMISE!

;)

So...
Good luck! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

And make sure to check out all the other giveaways!


22 comments:

  1. Bookmark! Thanks for the choice! oh and the Fresh Prince and Miss Jay bits are awesome lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and DR.WHO too ahaha when he did "Blink" with the weeping angels and all that, amazing episode!

      Delete
  2. Bookmark :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with the bookmarks, cause they just look AMAZING! Thank you for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookmark :)
    Tracy Awalt Juliano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bookmark please! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    melissargolden@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of your bookmarks, please!

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love one of the bookmarks but I'm not sure which one to pick right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bookmarks are awesome! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the hop. I am a new follower. :)

    Thanks so much for the giveaway. I would pick a bookmark.

    ~Jess
    GFC: Jessica Haight/DMS- google keeps switching it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love swag!

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I collect bookmarks :) Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to win a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bookmark please -- I collect them.
    Also, I tweeted but link won't paste(@Kulmona).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pick a bookmark. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bookmark please and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to have a bookmark... Thx for the giveaway~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love a bookmark:)

    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete