Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My 1st Giveaway!!!!


This Is A Dream Come True!!!!
The Reader Leader's1st Giveaway!!!!



 Please Enter To Give Away One of these bookmarks away!!!
(Please Do Not Say All Of Them)
Just look at them and do as it says!!
 Good luck!




 Crossed Front




 Crossed Back





 Hunger Games Front


 Hunger Games back

 Matched Front




 Matched Back




 outside in front

 outside in back



FRONTS




 city of __________    Front


 Shatter Me  Bookmark


 Summer Bookmark

 Cold Kiss Bookmark


 Paranormalcy Front











NEW ONE!!!

 Here Are The Instructions:

1. Make Sure to Be A Follower

2. Tweet About This Giveaway

3. Put My Pic On Your Blog 
4. Put My Giveaway on Facebook






 Enter!

4 comments:

  1. First to enter means I get one of each! ;D

    Or maybe just The Hunger Games one I guess...

    LOL! :)

    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/BookLove101/status/139100012654235650

    Email: sarinana0309(at)yahoo(com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first giveaway!
    I'd love the Shatter Me bookmark!

    Thank you. :)
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Book_Ninja/status/139369672960253952

    lindadao2060 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete