Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers.
Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?
My ReplyI would have to choose
Twilight because of one single Thing Edward!!! I love him to death!!!
Twilight because of one single Thing Edward!!! I love him to death!!!
you now just for a day i Dont want to Be in big Drama!!!
; )

Team Jacob... Oh, I feel a fight coming on. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat world would be unique. I think I would want to be in Beautiful Creatures world.
Please do jump on the bandwagon & stop by *grin* I have a Steampunkery Fashion post up!
Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews
Forbidden Steam Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!
There are some cool character in Twilight I'd swap places with - top choices would be Alice, Rosalie or Esme.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. Returning the visit via Follow Friday;)
Thank you guys for following me I am following You guys as well!!!
ReplyDelete